MSPrebiotic® Blueberry Black Tea Refresher
- 1 cup Blueberry, frozen
- ½ cup Grapefruit juice
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 bags Black Tea Bag
- 4 cups Water
- 4 tsp MSPrebiotic®
Takes chill for 1 hour - serves 4 servings (1¼ cups per serving).
- Combine water and sugar in small sauce pot and bring to a simmer to dissolve the sugar.
- Remove pot from heat and add the bags. Steep the tea bags for 5-6 minutes.
- Gently crush blueberry in pitcher and add grapefruit juice.
- Pour tea into pitcher and chill in fridge until cold (about 1 hour) or overnight.
- Once chilled, add 2 cups of ice and stir well. Mix in MSPrebiotic stir and serve in 4 glasses garnished with a slice of grapefruit.