MSPrebiotic® Chocolate Truffles
- 1½ cups Dark Chocolate (70%)
- 1½ cups Milk Chocolate
- 1⅓ cups Whipping Cream (32-35%)
- 1 Vanilla Bean
- 11 Tbsp Salted Butter (room temperature)
- 1½ cups MSPrebiotic®
- 2 cups Natural Cocoa Powder
- 3.5 Tbsp MSPrebiotic®
Takes , serves 140 truffles (approx 1 Tbsp).
- Finely chop both chocolates and place into a blender.
- Split and scrape the vanilla bean and place both the bean and the seeds into the cream. Gently heat the cream to around 80C/175F.
- Remove the bean and pour the cream into the blender, carefully submerging all of the chocolate. Let sit for 5 minutes to melt the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate has melted and the temperature of the cream is below 60C/140F, add the butter and 200g of the MSPrebiotic ® and blend until smooth.
- Pour ganache mixture into a plastic wrap lined baking/cookie sheet and place in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
- Sift the cocoa powder and 35g of the MSPrebiotic ® into a wide bowl.
- Portion the set ganache, roll into balls and toss in the cocoa/ MSPrebiotic ® mixture to coat.
- Your truffles will only be as good as the chocolate you use to make them!.
- Using a ruler to portion your truffles will make things quick and easy.
- ruffles should last up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
- Each truffle contains approximately a ½ tsp of MSPrebiotic®.