MSPrebiotic® (FODMAP Friendly) Green Bean Salad with Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Hemp Hearts
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp. MSPrebiotic®
- 1 tsp Black Pepper, ground
- 1 tsp Sea Salt to cook beans
- 4 cups Fresh Green Beans, Trimmed
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Seeds, to garnish
Takes , plus an hour to chill - 4 servings.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, salt, pepper, hemp hearts and MSPrebiotic®.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking constantly.
- In a large pot bring 4 liters of water to a boil.
- Place green beans in the water and let cook for 2-3 minutes until they are just cooked and still have a light snap when you bite into them.
- Remove the beans from the water and place in a bowl of ice water to chill.
- Remove the beans from the ice water and let drain well to remove any excess moisture.
- Place beans in the mixing bowl with the Dijon mustard vinaigrette. Toss well to combine, divide onto 2 plates and garnish with pumpkin seeds.