MSPrebiotic® Blueberry Compote
- 1½ cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp Ground cinnamon
- Pinch of Ground cloves
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. MSPrebiotic®
Takes , serves 8 servings.
- Place all ingredients except MSPrebiotic® in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Let the mixture boil and once it boils reduce heat slightly and use a wooden spoon to muddle and mash the fruit.
- Simmer mixture for 10-12 minutes, occasionally mashing the fruit to combine.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl and let it cool down by putting the mixture in the fridge for a few minutes. Making sure that the mixture is below 60°C before moving on to the next step.
- Once cool enough add in MSPrebiotic® and mix well.
- Transfer to a clean jar or container to cool thoroughly. Store in fridge.
TIP: Substitute any frozen fruit to this recipe to make different flavored fruit compotes. Use this recipe for a great topping for MSPrebiotic® No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake and MSPrebiotic® Vanilla Panna Cotta.