MSPrebiotic® Coconut Tapioca Pudding
- ⅓ cup Tapioca Pearls
- 1 cup Water
- 1 can Coconut Milk, Unsweetened
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- 8 Strawberries, Sliced
- ¼ cup Blueberries*
- 6 tsp MSPrebiotic®
Takes (+ cooling time) serves 6 servings (1 cup per serving).
- Combine tapioca pearls, water, and coconut milk in a mixing bowl. Let stand 1 hour.
- After an hour, place the bowl over top of a pot of simmering water and cook stirring often for 20-30 minutes or until tapioca is cooked through and soft.
- Pour the tapioca into a flat pan and allow to cool in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Once cool stir in the MSPrebiotic. If a thinner pudding is desired a few tablespoons of water can be mixed in at this point.
- Divide the tapioca into ½ cup portions and garnish with fresh strawberries and fresh blueberries.