MSPrebiotic® Cucumber Grapefruit Spritzer
- ½ Grapefruit, Sliced
- 4 cups Cucumber, Diced
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Rosemary Leaves
- 2 Tbsp. White Sugar
- 8 dashes Grapefruit Bitters
- 3 cups Soda Water
- 4 tsp MSPrebiotic®
Takes serves 4 servings (1¼ cups per serving).
- Place cucumber in a blender and blend on high until completely smooth. About 30 seconds.
- Pass cucumber puree through a fine strainer, discard the pulp and reserve the cucumber water.
- In a metal cocktail shaker combine the grapefruit slices, fresh rosemary, sugar, MSPrebiotic and grapefruit bitters.
- Muddle the ingredients together with a wooden muddler or a wooden spoon until all the juice is extracted from the grapefruit slices.
- Add the cucumber water to the cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Strain the contents of the cocktail shaker over ice into 4 ice filled wine glasses.
- Top each glass with soda water and garnish with a fresh rosemary sprig, sliced grapefruit and cucumber slices.