- ½ cup Red onion, chopped
- ½ cup Green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup Cucumber, deseeded and chopped
- ½ cup Tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 4 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- ½ tsp Cayenne
- ½ tsp White wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1½ cup Tomato juice
- 1 Sprig of thyme
- 3 Tbsp. MSPrebiotic®
Takes , serves 6 servings.
- Mix all ingredients except MSPrebiotic® in a bowl, cover, and let it sit in the fridge overnight.
- Next day, remove thyme sprig, add MSPrebiotic® and blend all ingredients until smooth. Strain liquid through a fine sieve.
- Cover and let it chill in the fridge before serving. (MSPrebiotic® will settle at the bottom after a few minutes. Re-whisk the mixture to distribute the starch evenly before serving.)