MSPrebiotic® Graham Cracker Tart Shell
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 2 Tbsp.Butter, melted
- 4 Tbsp. MSPrebiotic®
Takes , serves 8 servings (1 pie).
- If using whole graham crackers, finely crush them in a food processor or place them in a Ziploc bag and roll with a rolling pin.
- Stir graham crackers, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and MSPrebiotic together in a large bowl. Add canola oil and melted butter; stir with a fork until well combined or mix with your hands to incorporate the ingredients better.
- Press mixture into the bottom and up the side of a 9” pie plate. Press using fingers to compact.
- Chill pie crust for at least an hour before filling. Cover if chilling pie longer.
TIP: This crust can be used with the MSPrebiotic® No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake, MSPrebiotic® Pumpkin Cream Pie and MSPrebiotic® Tiramisu recipes.