- 3 cups Avocadoes (black in color, slightly soft to the press)
- 4 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 cup White onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp Jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 tbsp. MSPrebiotic®
Takes , serves 6 servings.
- Slice avocadoes in half; discard the seed and use a spoon to scoop out the avocado. Place in a bowl.
- Add half of the lime juice to the avocadoes immediately to prevent them from browning. Use a fork to mash to desired consistency.
- Add onions, tomatoes, cilantro and MSPrebiotic. Stir and gently mix ingredients.
- Add the remaining lime juice, salt and jalapeño to taste. Stir to combine well.
- Refrigerate in a container and serve as a dip or accompaniment for your favorite Mexican dish
Add 3 ½ cups of chicken stock, 1 cup of sour cream and 2 cloves of garlic to MSPrebiotic Guacamole, blend until smooth and chill before serving.
Add 3 tbsp. of olive oil, 1 tsp. of garlic, and ½ cup of water with MSPrebiotic Guacamole and blend together until well combined. Adding more water for a thinner consistency.