MSPrebiotic® Maple Pumpkin Hummus
- 1 can Chickpeas, Low sodium
- ½ cup Pumpkin Puree, Canned Unsweetened
- 3 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Cinnamon, Ground
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 4 tsp MSPrebiotic®
Takes serves 4 servings (1 cup per serving).
- Drain and rinse the canned chickpeas.
- Place the chickpeas along with the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, cinnamon, sea salt, and lemon juice in a food processer.
- Blend together until smooth, about 2 minutes. If blending is difficult water can be added to help the blending process.
- With food processer running slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Too serve the hummus place in a bowl and garnish with additional cinnamon, olive oil, and maple syrup.