MSPrebiotic® No-Bake Nut & Raisin Granola Bar
- 1½ cups Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Puffed Rice cereal
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, unsalted
- ¼ cup Honey (agave or maple syrup)
- ⅓ cup Brown sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp. Shredded unsweetened coconut
- ⅓ cup Raisins, chopped
- ⅓ cup Almonds, toasted and chopped
- 4 Tbsp. MSPrebiotic®
Takes , serves 10 servings.
- To toast almonds, heat oven to 350°F, and spread almonds on a lined sheet pan and toast for 12 minutes or until golden.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, almonds, raisins, shredded coconut and MSPrebiotic®.
- In a large microwavable bowl, add in butter, honey, and brown sugar. Microwave for 2 minutes or use a saucepan to melt the mixture.
- Whisk in salt and vanilla into the mixture and combine well. Set aside to cool it down until it reaches below 60°C.
- Pour the mixture over the oats and stir thoroughly using a rubber spatula. Mix until oats are completely coated.
- Press the mixture firmly in a tray lined with parchment. If you want thicker bars, use a smaller pan. Make sure to press firmly to prevent bars from falling apart when eating.
- Place in the fridge for 2-3 hours then cut to size.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or on the counter.