MSPrebiotic® No-Bake Walnut Brownie
- 2 cups Sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup Unsweetened dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1½ cup Walnuts, chopped
- 3½ Tbsp. MSPrebiotic®
Takes , serves 9 servings.
- Spray a 9x9 -inch square baking pan with a nonstick cooking spray or line with crisscrossed pieces of parchment paper with the edges fully covered and set aside.
- Heat condensed milk and chocolate chips in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, until chocolate is melted.
- Remove pan from heat and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Once the mixture reaches a temperature of 60°C or less, stir in graham crumbs, half of the chopped walnuts and MSPrebiotic®.
- Spread in the prepared pan. Top with the remaining chopped walnuts.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill until firm, about 3-4 hours. Cut into recommended serving size.