MSPrebiotic® Oat & Almond Butter Powerball
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- ½ cup Almond Butter, No Sugar Added
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ cup Peanuts, Crushed
- 4 tbsp Water
- 5 tsp MSPrebiotic®
Takes , serves 5 servings (3 -20g balls per serving).
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spread oats onto a parchment lined sheet pan and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until lightly toasted.
- Allow oats to cool to room temperature.
- One cool, combine toasted oats with remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well with your hands until well combined.
- Using a tablespoon as a guide divide the mixture into 15 portions. Roll each portion in your hands to form a ball.
- Store the balls in a sealed container until ready to eat.