MSPrebiotic® Potato and Corn Salad
- 5 cups Mini red potatoes, unpeeled, cut into quarters
- 2 cups Red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Canola oil
- 2 cups Sweet Corn
- 1 cup Celery, diced
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- ⅓ cup Extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup Apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup Fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 3 Tbsp. MSPrebiotic®
Takes , serves 6 servings.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss potatoes and onion with canola oil in a bowl; season with salt and pepper and evenly spread on the baking sheet. Bake until crispy yet fork-tender, about 20-25 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Whisk olive oil and apple cider vinegar in a bowl. Set aside.
- Once cool, return potatoes into the bowl, add corn, celery, garlic powder, and MSPrebiotic®. Drizzle dressing over the potatoes and toss to coat well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours up to 8 hours. Stir in fresh basil before serving.