MSPrebiotic® Shandong Noodle Salad with Garlic Peanut Sauce
- 2 bundles Somen Noodle
- 1 cup Cucumber, julienned
- 4 Tbsp Green Onion, sliced
- 1 cup Carrot, julienned
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Canola Oil
- 4 Tbsp Tahini
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 cups Ice Cubes
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter, smooth
- ½ cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp MSPrebiotic®
Takes , serves 4 servings (1¼ cup per serving).
- For Garlic Peanut Sauce: In a small bowl mix together the tahini paste, peanut butter, minced garlic, rice vinegar, MSPrebiotic, salt and water until smooth.
- For Shandong Noodle Salad: Cook the noodles by the directions on the package. Once cooked drain the noodles and place under cold running water until chilled.
- Drain the noodles well to remove any excess water. Transfer to a bowl and toss with 2 tsp of canola oil to prevent the noodles from sticking together.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Blanch the julienned carrots in the water for 30 seconds until just soft. Transfer to an ice bath to chill.
- Once carrots are cool squeeze out excess moisture and set aside.
- Divide the cooked noodles between 2 bowls and top with the carrots, cucumber, green onion, and a sunny side up egg.
- To serve, drizzle each bowl with garlic peanut sauce and garnish with sesame seeds if desired.