MSPrebiotic® Smoked Salmon Pita
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 4 Pita bread (or any other flatbread)
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 4 Tbsp. MSPrebiotic®
- 1 cup Red onion, thinly sliced
- 6oz Cold smoked salmon
- 3 Tbsp. Capers, drained
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- ½ cup Cilantro
Takes , serves 4 servings.
- (Optional) Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush pita on both sides with olive oil and bake for 8-10 minutes until crispy. Let it cool.
- While the bread is baking, combine sour cream, cream cheese and MSPrebiotic® together. Spread ½ cup of cheese mixture on top of the pita.
- Spread some of the sliced onions on top of the cheese mixture and then followed by the smoked salmon, covering the red onions at the bottom. Place more sliced red onions on top and sprinkle some capers, pepper and cilantro.
- Cut pita into four and serve.