- 1 cup Heavy cream, very cold
- ½ cup Mascarpone cheese
- ½ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Sour cream, fat free
- 1 cup Espresso Mousse
- 1 Graham Cracker tart shell
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp. MSPrebiotic®
Takes , serves 9 servings.
- Line a 6 x 6 “square pan with parchment paper, including the edges of the pan with the paper hanging on the sides.
- In a large bowl, beat mascarpone, sugar, sour cream and vanilla on a low speed until combined for about 2 minutes.
- In another large bowl, beat heavy cream and MSPrebiotic® at medium speed to stiff peaks.
- Transfer whipped cream to mascarpone mixture and gently fold together. Set aside 1 cup of mixture for the top.
- Line the bottom of the pan with a layer of graham crumbs, pressing hard to compact together.
- Spread evenly half of the MSPrebiotic® Espresso Mousse into the pan on top of the graham crumbs.
- Top mousse with half of the mascarpone and spread it evenly from edge to edge.
- Top with another layer of graham crumbs, using a spoon to spread easier.
- Spoon the remaining mousse and then the mascarpone into the pan and spread evenly from edge to edge.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining graham crumbs and spoon the cup of cream you set aside over it and spread evenly.
- Dust the top with cocoa powder and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- When serving, grab the side of the parchment paper to easily transfer cake to a cutting board.
- Cover and store in the fridge.