MSPrebiotic® Vegan Summer Rolls with Peanut Sauce
This vegan roll is so light! It makes the perfect addition to any summer salad.
- 20 pcs (80g) Rice paper wrappers
- 1 ½ c. (Approx. 2) Peaches, sliced
- 1 c. (Approx. 1) Red Pepper, julienned
- 1 c. (Approx. 1/2) Cucumber, julienned
- 1 c. (Approx. 1) Carrot, julienned
- 2 c. (Approx. 1/2 head) Small red cabbage, sliced thinly
- 2 c. (200g) Vermicelli noodles, cooked
- 10 leaves (100g) Lettuce
- 5 tbsp. (50g) Fresh mint
- 1/3 c. (100g) All natural peanut butter
- Lime juice (20g/1 lime)
- 1/3 c. (90g) Water
- 1 tbsp. (15g) Tamari (gluten free) or soy sauce
- 2 tsp. (2g) Garlic clove, pressed
- 2 tsp (1g) Ginger, grated
- 1 tsp. (1g) Red chili flakes
- 1tbsp. (15g) Hoisin sauce
- 3 tbsp. (30g) MSPrebiotic®
- Prepare vermicelli noodle according to package instructions. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk all sauce ingredients together and set aside and allow the flavors to blend. Dampen a clean kitchen towel and put on a clean surface.
- Prepare rice wrappers, one at a time, by soaking it in warm water for 5-10 seconds.
- Place wrapper on a cutting board or on a clean surface and start filling the wrapper while making sure not to overfill.
- Place the julienned vegetables and cabbage at the bottom, then followed by the rice noodles, a small piece of lettuce leaf, two peach slices and mint leaves on top.
- Once you finish filling, start rolling like a burrito. Fold sides over and start rolling from the bottom and making sure you hold the filling tightly with your other hand. Place finished rolls on the dampen towel and cover to keep it from drying out.
- Repeat Steps #3-6 until no filling or wrapper is left
- Cut rolls in half and serve with peanut sauce on the side.
- Each 2 tbsp. of peanut sauce will include 3 g of MSPrebiotic