MSPrebiotic® Wasabi Sesame Vermicelli Lettuce Wraps
- ¼ package Vermicelli Noodles
- 6 pieces Iceberg Lettuce Leaves
- ½ cup Yellow Pepper Sliced
- ½ cup Red Pepper Sliced
- ½ cup Green Onion Chopped (Green Parts Only)
- ½ cup Wood Ear Mushrooms, Dried
- 1 Cooked Chicken Breast, Sliced
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Canola Oil
- ½ tsp Wasabi Paste
- 2 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce, low sodium
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp MSPrebiotic®
Takes serves 2 servings (3 lettuce wraps per serving).
InstructionsWasabi Sesame Sauce
- In a small bowl whisk together sesame oil, canola oil, rice vinegar, wasabi paste, salt, pepper, and MSPrebiotic.
- Place wood ear mushrooms in a bowl and cover with hot tap water. Let soak for 30 minutes to soften. Drain the mushrooms, squeeze out the excess water, slice thinly and set aside.
- To cook the rice noodles, bring a pot of water to a boil then add the rice noodles. Let cook for approximately 2 minutes until just soft. Or follow the introduction on the package.
- When noodles are cooked drain into a colander and place under cold running water until chilled.
- Combine the rice noodles, sliced wood ear mushrooms, yellow peppers, red peppers, chicken breast, and wasabi sesame sauce in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss well and divide the rice noodle and vegetable mixture between 6 iceberg lettuce leaf cups and garnish with sliced green onion.