MSPrebiotic® Kimchi Aioli with Sesame, Spring Onion & Chili
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 2-3 Tbsp Kimchi
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Garlic Clove (grated)
- ½ tsp Ginger (grated)
- 1 cup MSPrebiotic®
- ¼ cup Water
- 7 oz Canola Oil
- ¼ cup Spring Onion (finely sliced)
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds (white)
- Salt (to taste)
Takes , serves 16 servings (2 Tbsp).
- Don’t rush the emulsion! It takes time to incorporate oil, be sure to go slowly to avoid breaking your aioli.
- For a chunkier dressing, set aside the kimchi and add it at the end along with the spring onions and sesame seeds.
- Feel free to adjust the consistency of the aioli with water. If you’d like it thicker, remove some of the water from the recipe. If you’d like it thinner, add a little more water to step 1!
- Each portion contains approximately 2 tsp of MSPrebiotic®.